Sunday 13 June 2010

The Final Countdown

By this time tomorrow I should be on final approach to Gatwick. Never flown into Gatwick before so not sure if we'll overfly the centre of London or not. Of course, it all depends on tomorrow's approach routes I suppose.

My holiday companions started their journey this morning and are already in the London area. We'll meet up tomorrow evening for drinks a blether.

My reactolites seem to be working well az we actually had some decent dun here the last couple of days. I'm pretty impressed with them really. Done most of my packing but still need to check the weight.......

To everyone who has taken the time to post comments, sorry they've been invisible until now. I have now sorted that out so any comments posted now should appear straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment